Friday, October 21, 2022

ANOTHER Birthday! Can you believe it?



Cheers! I know all of you have been waiting with bated breath (what kind of breath is that?) to read about my birthday this year!  


That's it's this late isn't my fault.  It isn't Grandma's fault either.  It's the fault of the computer of the person who puts this together.  That computer expired!  How rude of it!  But... here I am at last.


How do you like my birthday hat?  My hydrotherapist, Jenn, gave it to me.  


She says she's my hydrotherapist.  However, say she's my swimming coach.  I'm planning to be in the Olympic swimming event for 14-year old dogs, just as soon as they start it.  Here I am at practice...



















How many years have we added to this birthday sign?  Just a few.  I hope your birthday signs will have numbers added onto them, too!



Here I am in another birthday hat, with my Grandma in a birthday hat!  We're getting ready to celebrate....








So people didn't have to wear masks to come to my house.  (I didn't either, of course.)  And our friend Deb was there; she shares my birthday and she always comes.  My buddy Alexa stayed home this year.  I love her anyway.



But the best thing is - guess what?  Grandma and I can now party ALL YEAR again!  So we did!  


The next party we had was with my puppy raisers!  They came out all the way from Colorado just to see me.  Well, almost - they did have a few other things to do.  I was so glad to greet them at the front door.  





My PR mom brought some flowers, but I prefer dog bones.  So I let Grandma have them.


We sat on the patio and talked and listened to the birds and talked some more.  I walked them down to the end of the road and back.  I'm a very gracious hostess.







I let them see my tribute garden that Grandma is making me.  It's right in front of the house. 




And this is the man who is planting my tribute garden.  His name is Roland.  I like him a lot.  I love to watch him work... and he likes me, too, though I don't work much.






Yes, there's another dog in this picture.  Her name is Roca and she's a good friend.  Her person is John and he built our decks.  Give that man a dog biscuit.




Last Christmas - back in 2021 - we had our annual party with Aunt Lori in Carmel.  I love Christmas!  Look at all the presents!  Yay!



That wasn't all.  With our sunnier-and-warmer California days, and with Covid sort of out of sight, we get to go back to visiting with friends on the patio - like our special friend Laura, who came to exchange Christmas gifts with us.  It's so nice to be with lots of friends again.




And we ALWAYS cheer for the San Francisco 49ers!  Football is great.  Grandma goes to the games, but the kitties and I stay home and watch it on television.  We have a better time than she does.  (Don't tell!)















In the spring, we had a patio party with our friends Judy and Ted.  Notice that I always know where to sit to be in on the action and get lots of attention.








Here's Pappa Jack!  We always celebrate his birthday!  He's been my good friend ever since I moved to Grandma's house WAY back in 2010, and we LOVE celebrating.



Best of all, I think I like it when Grandma and I can just be together.  She's so good to me!  I'm good to her, too.  Dogs always know how to do that.



Pretty soon it will be Thanksgiving and then another Christmas!  I hope you and your dogs and cats will enjoy them.   We love all of you!  Come over and visit and we'll have a party just for you!










No comments: